- From nose surgery to life support: Dallas woman in coma after plastic surgery in Mexico USA TODAY
- Plastic Surgery Complications from Medical Tourism Treated i... : Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - LWW Journals LWW Journals
- From nose surgery to life support: Dallas woman in coma after plastic surgery in Mexico WFAA.com Full coverage
- Italy's doesn't budge in clash with EU over budget deficit Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Italy Populists Stand Firm on Budget Presenting EU With Dilemma Bloomberg Full coverage
- Amazon's HQ2 is officially coming. What's it going to do to your rent? Your home value? WUSA9.com
- Amazon picks New York City, Washington, DC area for new HQs Aljazeera.com
- The winners and losers list: Our irreverent HQ2 edition Washington Business Journal
- Amazon Picks New York City, Northern Virginia for Its HQ2 Locations Wall Street Journal
- Why Amazon didn't pick your city for its second headquarters USA TODAY Full coverage
Although late in the year, California continues to battle devastating infernos. The state has been experiencing unrelenting, extremely dry conditions over the past several years due to fuel build-up combined with drought and a warming climate, experts say. Currently, two major blazes pose a colossal threat, already having claimed the lives of at least 44 people and decimating nearly 17,000 residences (at press time).
One of the biggest differences when dealing with buyers and sellers in the luxury real estate market is that—unlike their counterparts in the traditional market—in many situations, these clients will not actually need to purchase or sell a home. They simply want to—especially if it’s their second or third home!
- Google's San Jose Campus Triggers Lawsuit Over Land Deal Secrecy National Real Estate Investor Full coverage